- We are introducing custom scores in addition to the credit score to enable a broader functionality of the passport with other protocols.
- Custom scores allow for things such as more yield to loyal community members or more voting power if you are an engaged token holder.
- Our tech is ready to go and what better custom score than with a native ARCx Score.
What is the ARCx score?
- ARCx Score is something akin to a loyalty score & governance score which can be incorporated into the protocol to provide benefits.
- ARCx Score will enable a user specific attribute which unlocks benefits to be defined as the protocol develops.
ARCx Score factors being considered
Below is a list of factors which comprise the ARCx score which are being considered:
|verified for KYF1||+50|
|verified for KYF2||+50|
|claimed new ARCx token||+100|
|transferred to exchange||-50|
|applied for passport||+50|
|claimed ARCx passport||+50|
|farmed in any previous farms||+100|
|Bought ARCx in the last month||+50|
- A richer community. An ARCX Score will ensure that we are embedding our collective values into how the protocol rewards and gives influence for a more equitable distribution of community resources.
- Practicing what we preach. As we embed custom scoring into our own protocol, we will develop insights, conviction, and evangelism which will help us demonstrate value to other protocols and have the passport more widely integrated.
- Do you like this idea?
- Should any factors be added, removed and/or altered? Why?
The score and be updated and alterted as things develop. What we decide is not set in stone.